Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Party

I see I didn't write about the party! Graduation was a lot of fun; we spotted our graduate easily in the sea of green mortar boards and robes! The ceremony started a half an hour late and lasted longer, so we didn't have as much prep time as we thought for the party that began at 3:00, but it was great! Everyone pitched in and made it a success! Lena's friends came and had a great time; the food and drink were plentiful and delicious. Photos are here: http://picasaweb.google.com/FloweringBranch/LenaGradWeekend

Ta da! We are very proud of our daughter!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the pictures. Seeing these made me feel like I was there. I can't believe how wonderful the house looks! You really did a great job flower-scaping the backyard. I love being able to keep in touch like this!

    ReplyDelete