Sunday, August 23, 2009

You knew those weren't the only internet sites I visit......

This site is maintained by someone I used to work with. He's retired now. His links are amazing. Check them out! They range from photos, philosophy, science, newspapers; I could go on and on. If you have a bit of time to kill, go there. I guarantee you'll learn something. His site is how I discovered WOOT.

Yes, Woot is a fun site. So is Shirt.Woot and now Kids.Woot and Wine.Woot. These sites sell a different item each day until they sell out or another day comes around.

"Regular" woot generally has geeky stuff, but they also seem to like vacuum cleaners.

Kids is brand-spanking new, just about a week old as of this post.

Shirt.Woot sells T-shirts. Some are a little wierd and all are very creative.

I have only ordered cheese from Wine.Woot and it was fantastic.




No comments:

Post a Comment